We offer a full Virtual Production service for film, tv, advertising and corporate.
We are involved from the initial development phase to the final delivery, all in 4k cinematic format.
· Virtual Production equipment and crew.
· Creation of 3D elements and photorealistic virtual environments.
· Real-Time camera tracking.
· Real-Time chroma key.
· VFX and post-production services.
· 96 square meters set with a lighting system controlled by DMX protocol, located in the heart of Barcelona.
· Possibility of installing the system on another set.
· Blackmagic URSA Mini 12K camera.
· Kit of calibrated cinema lenses and the possibility of calibrating any lens on demand.
From the idea and storyboard to the creation of the 3D assets and photorealistic virtual environments. We get fully involved to give the project the greatest possible support and cohesion from the very beginning.
Already on set, our Virtual Production team works hand in hand with the Director, Director of Photography and Production Designer to prepare the shoot and take care of every detail in props, lighting, 3D assets, lens choices, and type of shots until the planning is wrapped before the shoot.
Time to shoot with real-time previz. Get to work to materialize everything prepared in the two previous phases. At the end of each day, the editor takes the real image with virtual environments composition to start editing from day one the 4K footage with final or near-to-final pixel quality.
Once the edit is locked, thanks to the recording of all the footage in 4K video layers along with the camera tracking in FBX format, we proceed to make last-minute modifications in the virtual environments that the artistic team demands to launch final render and comp of each shot. It is also the time to include visual effects if the project requires them.